Friday, January 8, 2010

Misanthropy

This blog is primarily for posting my art and the art of others but I will allow myself the occasional rant. I promise to be more positive starting from after this post :)

Human Beings; it's a love/hate relationship.
I've never been the kind of person to go out and get drunk for "fun" which everyone seems to think is an obligatory activity and great in this town. I think I will stop trying. Why does everyone have to be so FAKE??
I went and saw Neon Indian this evening with a couple of my favourite people in the world.
I mostly stood in the corner feeling uncomfortable.
At least this guy was good:




I like to think I don't let these things get to me but truth be told I am an eternal outsider, and maybe that's ok.

2 comments:

  1. Fake people suck.

    Neon Indian rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is becoming entrenched in Aussie culture, unfortunately. Not just Brisbane. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete