Friday, January 15, 2010

Cameras! and all manner of things

Last week I bought a 35mm Fujica film camera from an antique store, I think it is from the 60's or 70's....only problem is that the film advance lever is broken and I will need to get it fixed before I can take any pictures.
Here it is:
(images by me)


Today I also bought a wig for a photoshoot I have planned. I don't want to give too much away before I actually shoot anything but here is a sneak peak of how it looks:
(pic by Jess)
Makes me want to go blonde!

So obviously I have recovered from my brief spell of creative block and have some new ideas to shoot.
In other news, I have a really short bob haircut now! as you can see:
apologies for the lack of quality, Mac Photobooth is so conveniant though :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment