Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lycanthrope



Timothy (tim-uh- thee)

-noun

A multi talented creature. Maker of precious gifts, belongs in the 16th century, spontaneous, charming, witty. Also known for his proficient writing abilities and unrivaled sense of style.

Is spotted on rare occasions, usually when the moon is full.


Home-made gifts are the most amazing ♥

This is his blog: http://loup-garou.tumblr.com/. He deserves to be heard.

(I want to shoot him properly one day.)


Yesterday I had the photoshoot that I’ve been planning for weeks. It went well, for the most part, but I’ll get to that another time. I’ll post some pictures later today, still in the middle of manipulation.

P.S: Life is starting to make sense again.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!! Home-made gifts are great. I have a Chinese painting which was given to me by a student. A lot of thought and heart went into its creation. I treasure this painting.

    ReplyDelete